Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lodging

Betty tells me, Barbe, that the only nice place to stay in the valley is at the Marriott.  I haven't called to see if they would offer us a group rate.  I think most of my kids will be camping for the two nights so I haven't given it much thought. If anyone wants to check it out feel free to and then let us know what you learn by posting in the comments section below.

I went to a family reunion with my Daughter-in-law Racheal Smithson Hogeland last summer and one of her uncles rented a small u-haul covered trailer to use for his "bedroom" for the weekend.  Just an idea for a couple of nights.

Hope you have all marked your calendars and are saving your pennies and planning your gear.  Its going to be a great weekend.

Love you all,  Barbe

A few pics of the last time we were all on the mountain together.  Enjoy!!














1 comment:

  1. Just made my reservations for the Springhill by Marriott through Priceline. $104 a night and it has two double beds and a sleeper sofa. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

    ~Nori

    ReplyDelete